We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to improve the services we provide to you.
We respects the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adheres to the Privacy Principles of Australia.
You may change your details at any time by logging in and updating your profile or by advising us via email.
All info we receive from our customers, are protected by our secure servers.
Credit card and PayPal information are processed by Stripe and PayPal on our servers powered by the Wix.
Having balloons delivered can save you a lot of hassle! Our professionals arrive when scheduled, set your balloons in place and will replace any casualties. With every delivery, we leave the balloons looking their very best!
- We deliver balloons seven days a week and our delivery time is from 1 pm-7 pm.
*On special days like Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc., our delivery hours are extended to 9:00 pm.
- You will receive a message once your balloon is on the way to you.
- Balloons can be left on a porch or any safe location for you to bring inside yourself after we depart. By default, the order will be left at the door if the recipient is not home or doesn't pick up their phone.
* We believe you should tell your loved ones that a delivery is coming with a surprise and make sure they are at the address for the delivery. You don't need to tell them what it is. We wouldn't either, but make sure that they know SOMETHING is coming. Otherwise, this surprise could be spoiled,
- Installation Time
All installations require a minimum of 2-3 (two-three) hours for orders $350-$750.
All installations require a minimum of 3-5 (three-five) hours for orders of $750+.
- A full upfront payment is required.
- a 50% deposit is required in order to secure your booking.
- The final payment is required 14 days prior of the event
Making a payment
Balloon Care Instructions
- On hot days, in direct sunlight, balloons may pop within an hour. The same result can occur indoors if balloons are exposed to direct sunlight through windows.
- Very cool environments may cause helium molecules to shrink, reducing the size and float time of balloons.
- A constant breeze passing around a balloon will increase the speed at which helium molecules escape through the wall of the balloon, resulting in reduced float time. Therefore, keep balloons away from any breeze for maximum float time.
- Do not breathe helium from a balloon. Helium is not toxic nor flammable, but living it can result in asphyxiation (loss of consciousness due to insufficient oxygen).
- Do not release balloons outdoors! Power failures can result if these balloons become entangled in electric lines and are harmful to animals.
Whoosah will replace anything we pop in transportation or during setup. We are not liable for balloons once they are out of our care. I cannot guarantee that your balloons will last once they have been delivered or picked up. Environmental factors, including weather, children, pets, different surfaces, hot or cluttered car conditions, nails, and foliage, can jeopardize the line-span of our creations.
Whoosah uses only the highest quality balloons and materials. However, some may pop or deflate sooner than anticipated.
for choosing Whoosah Party
Postponement and Cancellation
- Especially in this season we’re in, we understand that postponements and cancellations sometimes happen. We at Whoosah Party do our best to accommodate all our clients when this happens.
- You may reschedule and move your delivery date for your order with no additional fees if you provide a two-week notice to Whoosah in writing (via email or text).
- You will be offered delivery dates for an order to be changed up to 2 times before the final scheduled date becomes permanent.
* Please note that moving your delivery date does not change the original provisions of our cancellation policy. If you move your date and then decide to cancel, a refund will not be provided under any circumstance. Rescheduling can be made no more than 90 days after the initially planned date, as noted on your invoice.
- The deposit of Packages is non-refundable under any circumstances, but we will hold on to it. We will allow this deposit to be credited towards a future event in exceptional circumstances. In this case, you can transfer your retainer to a friend or apply it to a different type of event entirely than what you originally booked us for.
*Our design team orders at times balloons for you the day you placed your order or can also build orders 2-5 days in advance, and your bouquet/garland may have already been completed, or balloons explicitly purchased for your order.
- Strictly, no changes are permitted within 24 hours of the installation date, whether it be event location, color scheme or composition, or bump in time.
After the Party
Clean up/strike services
After an event, the balloons are yours to keep or give away after the event. Therefore, you are responsible for properly disposing of the remaining balloons. Please Do not release balloons into the environment. This is considered polluting and can be a hazard to wildlife. If it's time to dispose of the balloons, it is best to pop them first and place them properly in contained trash.
The equipment hire will commence on the Client's invoice and the hiring period is three days strict.
A late fee will be charged for all equipment that is not returned as per the standard hire. The hirer will incur a $50 late fee for every day.
It is the Client's responsibility to make arrangements for Whoosah to gain/maintain access to the venue. The Client is also responsible for obtaining any permits; access passes, gate/room access cards, wristbands for the entire staff, and notify Whoosah of any room changes within the venue, if applicable, with at least 24 hours notice. Access arrangements apply to access before the event for installation and access to strike, if applicable, or breakdown any props, designs, equipment, etc. If the Client transports props/designs/equipment, the Client may return said items to Whoosah the following day.
If a pickup is arranged, we charge a flat $100 to pick up and remove balloons. This is a flat fee for any instance. For liability purposes, many hotels and public venues require us to return. If you decline this service, you are liable for all charges accrued due to clean up.